Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Medical Affairs & Stakeholder Engagement, Commercial, Global (non-specific), Medical Science Liaison, Life Sciences (not-specific)
- Medical Affairs and MSL synchronicity: Linking efforts to ensure a positive outcome.
- MSLs and KOLs: The data sweet spot: Finding balance within the current regulatory environment.
- The role of MSLs in audience engagement: Strategic & tactical approaches to engagement.
- MSL-directed educational communications: An appropriate path forward.
- Measuring the impact of MSL-driven activities: Applying metrics to establish impact.
Innovative Strategic Communications
Pharmaceutical/Biotech, USA, Medical Affairs & Stakeholder Engagement, Global (non-specific), Life Sciences (not-specific)
With the rise of medical affairs as healthcare’s core scientific partner, industry leaders are reimagining their organizations to achieve a world-class standard–and deliver greater value. Learn how to align engagement strategies to healthcare stakeholders’ scientific goals and interests, based on actionable insights.
Vice President - Global Medical Strategy
Senior Director, Medical Content Strategy